The Production Assistant provide administrative support to maintain a smooth pipeline. He or She reports directly to the Associate Producer and coordinates with the artists and Supervisors. Responsible for the daily monitoring and reporting of actual status on a regular basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive and confirm materials from client (this include downloading and uploading of files)
• Disseminate information of all available resources to the entire team involved in the project.
• Record assignments of all artists assign to project under his/her department.
• Keep tract of individual productivity under his/her department.
• Maintain accurate records of data in a timely manner.
• Ensure that deliveries are on time, on budget within the quality required.
• Alert the Supervisor and Associate Producer of any issues, delays of the project.
• Generate reports for Associate Producer and Supervisor.
• Provide administrative support to the Production Team.
• (What should the person be able to do to be successful in the job?)
• Must be result Oriented
• Must have advanced leadership skills
• Must possess advance written and Verbal communication skills
• Must possess organizational skills
• Must possess Superior attention to details
• Must be a good team player
• Must possess interpersonal skills
• Must possess qualities of being firm and concise, proactive and persuasiveness.
• Must be flexible and determined
• (What should the person like and be willing to do to stay on the job and in TDA?)
• Must be people person
• Must be passionate and accept challenges
• Must have the ability to work under pressure
• Must be energetic and possess positive attitude to motivate others
• Must be organize
• (What should the person know to be effective?)
• Candidate should have computer skills specifically Microsoft word and excel. Animation software is a plus.
• Candidate should know how to handle a team
D. Work Experience
• (What are likely education, training and work experiences that preparedhim for the job?)
• Candidate must possess at least a College degree in the field of Mass Communication, Advertising, Media, Business Administration or equivalent
• At least 6 months of work experience in the related field